- 1. The handling and use of personal information
- Personal information shall be obtained by fair and appropriate means. Its purpose of use shall be designated whenever possible, and it shall be used only for that purpose.
- 2. The providing of personal information
- The personal information obtained shall not be provided to a third party without the approval of the person from whom it was obtained. However, this shall not apply when the disclosure of personal information is required by law, or it is required for the cooperation of public institutions.
- 3. The safe management of personal information
- The company shall strive to ensure the safe management of personal information by implementing appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, modification, leakage, etc.
- 4. Disclosure, revision, etc., of personal information
- Steps will be taken appropriately and with sincerity in the event of a request from the provider of the personal information to disclose, revise, terminate use of, or delete the personal information, or if the said person complains or requests consultation.
- 5. Adherence to laws and regulations
- The company shall adhere to laws, regulations and guidelines, and fulfill its obligation to society, regarding the protection of personal information.
- 6. Sustained efforts to make improvements
- Sustained efforts shall be made to revise, maintain and bolster the management system and measures to protect personal information.
(Laid down on February 12, 2014)
Please address all inquiries regarding the handling of personal information at our company to:
General Affairs Department, Meiji Machine Co., Ltd.
〒101-0046 2-2-22 Kanda-Tacho, Chiyoda Ward, Tokyo Metropolis
TEL： 03-5295-3511（Weekday8：45～17：30） FAX 03-5295-3580