This is an airless-type packer with an unusual auger screw, and it relies on a unique method of control to minimize the entering of air into the bag. It is the latest machine developed to solve the problem of "ballooning" bags, during filling, in conventional bags made of impermeable materials such as laminated inner bags and synthetic resin films. It can, of course, be used for filling Kraft paper bags, too.
1. It can also be used to easily fill impermeable resin film bags.
2. There is little blowback of air after completion of packing, preventing scattering of contents.
3. Special control method in which limitless speed change is implemented to change the feeding rate.
4. Pulse frequency can be boosted to control weighing, improving accuracy. This allows minimization of extra quantity to ensure the packing of the declared quantity.
5. This machine has been designed with a smart and compact body while having multiple functions allowing it to handle the characteristics of a variety of materials, bag materials, etc.
|Types of bags used||Bags with internal or external valves|
|Weighing and packing||5 - 50 kg/B|
|Packing capacity||7 - 15 sec/B (in the case of 25 kg bags)|
|Weighing method||High precision load cell, gross weight method|
|Accuracy||±1/1000 - ±1/500|
|Power consumption||23 kVA|
|Amount of air required||100 NL/min|
|Installation space||800 x 1,500|