The vibro-separator differs from conventional horizontally rotating separators in that it uses a vibrating motor, and its frequency of vibrations and vibrational direction are unique. It has low basic vibration weight making it resistant to breakdowns. it is useful for sorting raw materials such as grains, or classifying and separating three different types (two types) of large grains.
Raw material enters the feeding box which vibrates with the machine itself. The feeding box is equipped with a mechanism for correcting any imbalances in the way raw material is fed into the machine due to their feeding angle, allowing it to be fed into the center. The raw material flows across the surface of the vibrating upper screen, and particles smaller than the mesh size fall to the lower screen. Particles that do not pass through the mesh are discharged from the upper deck outlet, while particles that pass through the lower screen are discharged via the lower through outlet. Particles of medium size between the upper and lower meshes are discharged through the aspirator outlet on the tail side. Those who wish to bolster the effect of the aspirator may use an aspiration channel in combination, which may be attached as an option.
(1) This aspirator uses a vibrating motor, and it vibrates centered on the machine, making it energy-efficient. It has few moving parts making it resistant to breakdowns, and has low dynamic load.
(2) Rotating the attachment base of the vibrating motor has achieved the appropriate vibrating angle.
(3) The tilting angle of the screen can be changed.
(4) The inlet part can be easily attached/detached, making screen replacement easy.
(5) Allows attachment of an aspiration channel.