The tempering mixer is a hydrator for grains (wheat), but it differs from conventional machines in that it can hydrate to a level of 2 to 5% in several seconds. It is also a high-capacity hydrator capable of hydration up to 7%, although its performance will drop slightly.
1. All parts of this machine that come into contact with the grains are made of stainless steel, making it highly durable, easy to maintain and hygienic.
2. It is capable of accurate and homogenous hydration at high levels.
3. High-efficiency hydration reduces the tempering time.
4. The blowing of steam ensures even heating, making the adjustment of grain temperature easy, and further reducing the tempering time.
5. It does not damage the surface of the wheat, preventing separation of the epidermis, which may stick to parts of the machine, or create lumps inside the tank. This makes the machine hygienic and prevents clogging of parts.
6. The rotation rate is rationally predetermined depending on the model, preventing the scattering of grains and ensuring appropriate mixing.
7. The machine is designed to be energy efficient relative to its capacity and hydration rate.
It can be used for all types of milling, from grains to cereals for livestock feed, to processed agricultural products, etc.