This machine is able to accurately dispense particulate matter in accordance with preset flow rates. With the increasing automation of factories in recent years, there has also been increasing demand for automation of dispensing equipment, and this machine will meet this need. It constantly measures the flow rate of materials, and feeds the data back to control it. This enables highly reliable constant feeding, and even, accurate compounding of materials through a simple process.
This machine is installed mainly by the discharging outlet of hoppers. Particulate matter controlled by the governor installed in the feeder part of the machine flows into the receiving container, which uses a load cell as a detector. The controller with a built-in microprocessor then adjusts the flow so that the measured values agree with the preset values.
1. It has a simple structure with little possibility of breakdowns, and allowing easy maintenance.
2. The flow rate and preset values are displayed at all times, and shown in red, green and orange for easy confirmation.
3. It emits a flow rate value signal (DC4 - 20 mA) allowing it to be displayed or recorded externally.
4. It can display the total amount measured. It also emits a flow rate total amount pulse (0.1 T/H/pulse), allowing easy calculation of the total amount measured per type of particulate matter (e.g., per tank, per raw material).
5. Settings can be made easily using a flat control panel.
6. The controller can be integrated into the machine, or kept separate.
7. It can be set or controlled by a host computer (optional).
Used for milling all kinds of materials, including grains, cereals for livestock feed, and processed agricultural products.