This machine has a solid, collapsible frame making it highly durable. It also has a forced cooler to prevent the temperature from rising due to rapid milling. Raw material is fed into the machine by a fan attached to the edge of the milling chamber by the feeder. The impact from the impellers attached around the periphery of the rapidly spinning rotor scatters the raw material, which hits the rasp sheet inside the casing and crushes the material into fine powder. It has an extremely simple structure, allowing easy maintenance, inspection, etc.
1. A forced cooling fan and cooling fans around the outside of the machine prevent heating.
2. It has a dedicated cooling fan for the bearing shaft to prevent the heating of metal parts.
3. The main body of the machine and its moving parts are attached to an integrated frame making it compact and easy to install.
4. The casing can be opened and closed making maintenance, inspection, cleaning, etc., of the milling chamber easy.
5. The micron mill itself generates wind and air pressure, which is used to transport the milled material.
It can be used to mill a wide variety of materials, including grains, cereals for feed, and processed agricultural products.